Fire Damage Mitigation and Restoration Services Available 24/7/365
Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup Professionals Helping Customers Throughout the Twin Cities and Surrounding Communities
“The quality and pride in the work that you demonstrated in our house amaze me every time I walk into our home. It is encouraging to see that people can take such care in their work! It encourages me to try to do the same in what I do. Thank you many times over!”
Fire can strike at any time in any residential or commercial property. If you are affected by a fire disaster, you’ll need to know the process for handling this type of situation. This is where the experts at UNGERMAN can help you. We are a trusted, full-service restoration company with the knowledge, products, and equipment to assist you 24/7/365. We are available to you for the initial mitigation process and the multiple decisions ahead to get the property restored.
UNGERMAN has spent over 40 years perfecting our soot damage cleanup, fire cleanup, and smoke odor removal. We are experienced in cleaning techniques for walls, floors, cabinetry, appliances and many other specialized items. We also have the know-how to attack smoke odors hidden in carpets, clothing and furniture upholstery.
Our crews use safe and specialized deodorizing techniques that will reach into small areas to neutralize odors caused by fire and soot residue. Our fire and smoke technicians understand the effects of heat, smoke, and residues left behind from a tragedy. Mitigating the loss immediately can help save the insured personal belongings.
Ungerman Fire and Smoke Damage Services Include:
- Board-up: Occurs after a disaster where windows, doors, or openings have been compromised.
- Dry Out: We’ll bring in specialized equipment to help dry out water residue and humidity to prevent further damage.
- Deodorization and Emergency Pre-cleaning: After a fire, soot residue immediately begins to cause secondary damage by remaining on surfaces due to the acidic and corrosive characteristics. We can respond to your loss 24 hours a day and begin emergency pre-cleaning of your contents and structure to reduce this secondary damage.
- Contents Pack-outs: After sustaining smoke or fire damage, we’ll carefully pack up your contents in order to facilitate necessary repairs.
- Contents Inventory: We’ll create an itemized inventory of all of your personal property if we remove and store your contents in our climate-controlled facility.
- Dry Cleaning and Garment Restoration: We’ll provide a professional laundry and dry cleaning company to determine your clothing restoration.
- Contents Cleaning and Restoration: We have specialized professionals to clean and restore all aspects of your contents. This could include anything from photos, art restoration, and furniture.
To get help from the Twin Cities experienced fire and smoke damage professionals, contact UNGERMAN today!