By Admin | April 25, 2019
Running a business or organization is stressful when everything goes right, let alone when things go wrong. Things can happen that are completely out of your control, like extreme weather conditions and accidental human error. It only takes one incident to cause significant damage to a commercial property.
As a preferred contractor for commercial insurance carriers, our company provides emergency mitigation response and complete restoration and reconstruction services for commercial disasters due to water, fire, storm, vandalism, and more. We have helped organizations with the following and more:
Commercial Mitigation, Restoration, & Renovation
1) Flood & Water Damage: Water Extraction & Drying, Mold Remediation
Flooding is common in the springtime, if weather ingredients converge. Beyond snow melt or heavy rains, flooding can occur due to burst pipes and a variety of other reasons. Whatever the cause, we can extract the water and provide expert drying services for your facility. We’re also experts in mold remediation and can ensure complete mold elimination should previous water damage have caused this to occur.
2) Fire & Smoke Damage: Cleaning, Deodorization, & More
Faulty electronics, damaged wiring and even manufacturing equipment can defect and lead to a fire incident. It’s a lot of work to clean up fire and smoke damage, and there are many steps you need to take to get your business back to normal.
3) Emergency Power & Lighting, Board-up and Temporary Roofing
Water, fire and even storms can cause a need for emergency temporary services. Wind and lightning can knock out power to your business, severely damage the roof, and even break windows. Fire can create penetrating holes in the structure, while water can lead to power failures. Problems like these could lead to serious financial or liability issues. Our teams can react to provide emergency needs to stabilize your building while other restoration plans are being implemented.
4) Electronic Restoration/Data Recovery & Document, Book, Art Restoration
Businesses and organizations have sensitive data and invaluable items in their possession. Retail outlets have important customer information, museums have precious art pieces, libraries are filled with classic literature and irreplaceable documents, and businesses have specific computers they need in order to provide their services. If items like these are damaged or “lost” in any way, we have specialists who can step in and salvage and restore many of these items.
5) Reconstruction & Remodeling: Time & Material Estimating, Project Management & Consulting
Often times damage from water, fire or storms leave a structure needing repair. In any situation, we have the resources to provide consulting services, line item estimating, time and material estimates, and complete project management.
These are only some of the services we offer commercial entities. UNGERMAN is a family-owned company providing full-service mitigation, restoration, reconstruction, and renovation. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality of dependable services while carefully managing costs. We will provide accurate estimates, clear communication, and efficient completion of necessary mitigation and repairs in order to complete projects successfully. Through this process, we will build a solid relationship between the customer, insurance company, and UNGERMAN.
We Are Committed To:
- Providing our clients with the finest restoration professionals in our area; people who take care of our customers like they are part of their own families.
- Helping our customers make informed decisions by constantly keeping the lines of communication open and honest.
- Delivering expert knowledge and top-notch customer service throughout every phase of the project.
- Addressing your questions and concerns at any time because we are a team; we are your team.