3 Homes We’ve Transformed After Fire Damage
By Admin | August 31, 2020
Fire is scary. A small flame can grow rapidly and cause brutal damage to a home. We see the results of this damage far too often, but we’re always able to make things better.
Here are a few examples of some homes we’ve recovered (and improved) with our fire damage restoration services. Our clients loved the results and we think you will, too!
Historic Minneapolis Home
This client had a problem when an electrical fire started in their attic and damaged most of their home. We got to work and did the following:
- Repaired the roof and rebuilt much of the house from the studs
- Tile selections and layout were carefully designed to bring a refined finish to the kitchen and bathrooms
The result is a bright and cheerful home with light, subtle colors and soft, cozy accents. See the transformation here!
Historic St. Paul Home
Fireplaces are cozy and help you warm up a cold winter evening. Unfortunately, they can also lead to house fires. Our client had much of their home destroyed by fire, so we went right to work. Our process included:
- Restoring much of the house to exact pre-fire conditions
- Bringing everything up to code
- Updating the bathroom fixtures, tile, and shower
The final result is a classical feel suited to a home built in the 1880s. See the transformation here!
South St. Paul Home
These homeowners had a tough house fire. But they decided to turn a negative into a positive by remodeling numerous sections of their home while making the repairs. This remodel includes:
- Painted white cabinets with coordinating granite countertops and matching brushed nickel hardware throughout the house.
- Subway tile, light paint colors, and new vinyl plank flooring
- Simple, classy light fixtures to brighten up the space
The final result is a classic, chic design with updated bright finishes. See the transformation here!
Need Restoration and Remodeling Services? Contact Us Today!
UNGERMAN has the proper certification, training, and vast experience to assess and solve your problems with the highest quality.
We are a one-stop-shop that offers our residential and commercial customers a helping hand and the best restoration, reconstruction, and renovation methods we’ve learned from over 40 years in the business.
UNGERMAN is prepared to expediently, competently, and expertly conduct a damage assessment, mitigation, and restoration.